Currently reading...

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday, it was late and I had to get up early for school, so I am so sorry.
 Anyway, in today's blog I'm going to be showing you what I'm currently reading. So I am currently reading:
 


Three Dark Crowns!
By: Kendare Blake
This book is so good! Here is what the back says:


Three Dark Queens
are born in a glen,
sweet little triplets
will never be friends


  Three Dark Sisters
all fair to be seen,
two to devour,
and one to be Queen. -Kendare Blake


So that is what I'm currently reading, this book is amazing, if you've read it, then you know that it's a great book, and if you haven't, then go read it please.
 Xoxo Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest post: Kate, from LifeasKateish

Interview with LifeinKateish