For the second day of Blogtober, I will be doing some book recommendations. Fall in winter is chilly outside, so why not stay inside and cozy up with some nice books. Okay here are the books: Contemporary: To All The Boys I've Loved Before By: Jenny Han I have a guest post review on this over at: www.teenbookhoots.co.uk/ The Unexpected Everything By: Morgan Matson A review on this will be posted later this month. P.S. I Still Love You By: Jenny Han This is the sequel to: All The Boys I've Loved Before, and a review is being posted later this month. Fantasy: Three Dark Crowns By: Kendare Blake I'm reading this, and lets just say this is so good! The Red Queen By: Victoria Aveyard This is so good! The School For Good And Evil By: Soman Chainani Read this you won't regret it, you'll fall in love with this series. Fiction: The Moonlight Dreamers By: Siobhan Curham I have a review up on my blog, and I love this book, you should read...
Comments
Post a Comment