Book recommendations


For the second day of Blogtober, I will be doing some book recommendations. Fall in winter is chilly outside, so why not stay inside and cozy up with some nice books. Okay here are the books:

Contemporary:

Image result for to all the boys i loved before
To All The Boys I've Loved Before
By: Jenny Han
I have a guest post review on this over at: www.teenbookhoots.co.uk/

Image result for the unexpected everything
The Unexpected Everything
By: Morgan Matson
A review on this will be posted later this month.
Image result for ps i still  love you
P.S. I Still Love You
By: Jenny Han
This is the sequel to: All The Boys I've Loved Before, and a review is being posted later this month.

Fantasy:

Image result for three dark crowns
Three Dark Crowns
By: Kendare Blake
I'm reading this, and lets just say this is so good!
Image result for red queen
The Red Queen
By: Victoria Aveyard
This is so good!

Image result for school for good and evil
The School For Good And Evil
By: Soman Chainani
Read this you won't regret it, you'll fall in love with this series.

Fiction:
Image result for the moonlight dreamers
The Moonlight Dreamers
By: Siobhan Curham
I have a review up on my blog, and I love this book, you should read it.

Image result for the selection series
The Selection Series
By: Kiera Cass
I really want to read this, it sounds so good.








That is all for my book recommendations, I hope you enjoyed the second blog of blogtober. I recommend reading all of these, they are so good. Xoxo Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest post: Kate, from LifeasKateish

Interview with LifeinKateish