National Dogs Day

I love all of my dogs and I think every dog around the world deserves a day to them selves. If you don't know what I mean by this, I mean dogs are a girl's and guy's best friend and people have holidays, birthdays ect. I know that there is a day called national puppy day, but there are dogs who are not puppies. They could be 3 or 4 or any age, so its time we give our dogs a day of there own. Think of how you would feel if you had no birthday, say that the day you were born just meant your another year older. It wouldn't feel very much of a birthday would it? The answer is no, I myself would feel most likely sad if people didn't celebrate my birthday. So let's give dogs all around the world a day to them selves because you have your day to celebrate yourself so lets give all dogs a day to celebrate them selves. That's why on July 16, 2016 we will celebrate our dogs in any way possible, this includes playing with them inside or out, or even taking them for a walk or if your dogs love the water get them a doggy pool, like my dogs they love to play even on cold days they'll play inside. Don't forget to give them a treat or a bone, dogs are sure to like a treat every now and then. So mark your calendars dog owners July 16th, 2016 will be dogs day. The dogs will love that they have a day to them selves.
JULY 16TH, 2016-dogs day xoxo Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest post: Kate, from LifeasKateish

Interview with LifeinKateish