Dancemoms, Rain, No wifi days

Okay so every time I try to play a video on Youtube it starts pausing, which is getting super annoying. Even twitter is doing stuff like this, it lets me enter my username but no password. My wifi can really make someone mad, and it's not even raining yet. My wifi usually gets bad if its storming or raining but its not raining it's just cloudy.
  Okay so I loved growing up watching dancemoms. Every Tuesday I would be happy because
I got to watch dancemoms later that night, even if it meant staying up past my bedtime for school. It just amazes me to see that they've grown so much. I remember when the show first started they were 7,8,9 or younger. I've grown up watching dancemoms, I watched all the drama and I loved picking what dancer would win. Though now there is only one dancer of the original team left, and i miss the older dancers, but I do enjoy watching them on YouTube on their channels. Do you watch dancemoms? If not season 1,2 are on Netflix, and you may find the other season re-running on tv from time to time. Anyway I can't wait for the show to come back on I think it's continuing on into the 6th season, but I can't wait to watch no matter what.
   I wanted to go swimming, but I think its going to rain but that's ok I'll probably stay inside and draw or play on the computer. This blog makes me laugh sometimes, because when
I type words it will underline them even when they're not wrong like dancemoms is highlighted. I should get going don't want this blog to be really long. xoxo Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest post: Kate, from LifeasKateish

Interview with LifeinKateish