Happy 2017!

Hi Everyone, I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. The last time I blogged was back in December 2016, but now it's 2017. We have a new president now, and I have to say i'm actually excited about it. I feel like America needs a change, and that it's ready for a change. It's 2017 now, it's hopefully going to be a great year! I'm excited that it's a new year, that means you can make a new list of resolutions, and your goals for this year.


Image result for 2017 will be my year

First things first. I hope that I will get to blog a bit more this year. Second, Over my break from the blog, I read Girl Online and Girl Online: On tour. They were Amazing! I loved them both and can't wait to read Girl Online: Going Solo. I hope that if you haven't read them yet, that you will this year because they are amazing! Penny is so inspiring for beginning bloggers or even bloggers now. I seriously recommend them if you haven't read them. Should I do a review on them? Maybe I'll review both. I can't wait to read the third one!
   Image result for girl online all booksImage result for girl online all books

Third things is in case you haven't heard Veronica Roth has been working on her new book Carve The Mark. It's finally out! I just got it yesterday and I can't wait to read it! It's so beautiful, the cover is amazing! I love The Divergent Series! And I know I'm going to love Carve The Mark. I totally recommend reading it!

Image result for carve the mark


Also for Christmas I got some books, and should I do a book haul? I'm so thankful for everything I got for Christmas and how great this year is going to be. I want to wish everyone a Happy New year, and even if you don't like the president, please still be respectful, it's America the free, just be glad we can be free. And America is great, Happy New Year! Xoxo Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest post: Kate, from LifeasKateish

Interview with LifeinKateish