Book Haul

Hi Everyone, for today's blog i'm going to do a book haul. I got these books for Christmas and maybe one or two books this month, i'm not sure. Here are the books I got.


Image result for girl online all books
Girl Online by: Zoe Sugg
This book is amazing! I totally recommend it!


Image result for girl online all books
Girl Online On Tour by: Zoe Sugg
This is the second book to the series, and I also recommend it, it was so amazing!

Image result for kiera cass the siren
The Siren By: Kiera Cass
I haven't read it yet, but The Selection Series was amazing, so i'm sure it will be too.

Image result for 99 days
99 Days By: Katie Cotugno
I'm currently reading this, and so far it's great.

Image result for the summer i turned pretty book

The Summer I Turned Pretty By: Jenny Han
I loved her books, To All The Boys I've Loved Before, Ps. I Still Love you, so I'm sure it'll be great too.

Image result for the last boy and girl in the world
The Last Boy And Girl In The World, By: Siobhan Vivian
I can't wait to read this.

Image result for lunar chronicles
Cinder By: Marissa Meyer
This series sounds so good!

Image result for scarlet lunar chronicles
Scarlet By: Marissa Meyer
The second book in the Lunar Chronicles Series.

Image result for cress lunar chronicles
Cress By: Marissa Meyer
The Third book in the Series.

Image result for dear my blank book
Dear My Blank Edited By: Emily Trunko
The Tumblr is amazing! You should totally read the blog or book.

Image result for backlash









BackLash By: Sarah Darer Littman
This book sounds really good!

Image result for the chemist
The Chemist By: Stephenie Meyer
Her books are so good!

Image result for carve the mark
Carve The Mark By:Veronica Roth
I love Divergent, So I'm Sure to love this too, totally recommend it!

That is all for my book haul, Do you like book hauls? Should I do another in the future when I get more books? Let me know. I hope you enjoyed my book haul! I love these books, and I can't wait to read them if I haven't read them yet. I recommend all of them. Xoxo Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with LifeinKateish

Guest post: Kate, from LifeasKateish