New Puppy...

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, it's just sometimes on the weekend my family will get together and play this game called uno. It's super fun, you should try it sometime. Anyway today I had breakfast at my grandparents house, and literally like my whole family comes because they cook a bunch of really good food. So my uncle came to get breakfast, and last night I heard he got a new puppy. So I asked him to bring it and he did here is what he looks like:So welcome Diesel, to my uncles family. He is so cute, his paws are so big, and he's not full sized yet, he will be like 6 feet tall or something like that, he is a massive, that's really all I know, and I can't wait to see what he will look full grown.
  Anyway for the most part of my day I read, read, and read some more because I really wanted to finish the moonlight dreamers, so that I could do a review on it, and by the way that review might be up in the next few weeks, if the author says it's okay to publish. So that's about all, oh yeah I tried a hairstyle for tomorrow, and yeah that's about it. It's getting late and I have school tomorrow so I need to be in bed. Not sure if I'm blogging tomorrow, depends on how busy I am and yeah, goodnight everyone. Xoxo Cassidy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guest post: Kate, from LifeasKateish

Interview with LifeinKateish