Interview with Author: Rosalind Jana

Hello everyone my name Is Cassidy,and in todays blog I interviewed the author of Notes On Being Teenage, Rosalind Jana! Before I show the interview, I would like to say it was a and honor to interview Rosalind,and I would like to say a big thank you for her letting me interview her even though she has a busy schedule,so thank you Rosalind Jana as she is a great author, so you should totally go read her new book. Here's the interview:


Interview with Rosalind Jana
Me: How old were you when you realized you wanted to write?

Rosalind: I always loved books & making up stories, but I think it was probably after I had spinal surgery, age 15. So I wrote much after and realized it was a form I wanted to work hard at. I still feel I’m learning and changing all the time.

Me: How did you come up with your new book that was released today?

Rosalind: I’d already written about lots of these areas (all things I really care about!) & the experiences of being a teen were already fresh. Also the publisher approached me because they seen my writing and liked it, I pitched them an idea and it developed from there.
Me: Will you be writing any other books to come?

Rosalind: I sure hope so! Got plenty ideas swirling at the moment. Now I just need to sit down and get them together.

Me: Do you have any writing advice for young writers?

Me: Do you suggest blogging for young writers?
Rosalind: Yes it’s good for building & improving your voice, work consistently, finding a voice etc.

Me: Thank you so much for answering my questions!
Rosalind: Thanks for asking! Have a lovely rest of your evening.

That was my interview with Rosalind Jana, I really enjoyed interviewing her. It's not everyday that I interview a great author so I'm super proud of this interview. If it wasn't for Rosalind then I wouldn't have started this blog, I had thought about it and thought, but when she said it helped build up your voice in writing, I went for it. Even though I had no idea what to blog about, I still decided to create this blog, if it was going to help me be a better writer, then I say go for it, start a blog.
 So I hope you enjoyed this interview, thank you Rosalind Jana for allowing me to do this interview. -Cassidy

Rosalind Jana links:

 Twitter: https://twitter.com/RosalindJana

Blog:

http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest post: Kate, from LifeasKateish

Interview with LifeinKateish