Interview With: Georgia May From Teenbookhoots


Who or what inspired you to blog?
My love for reading and writing inspired me to blog! I saw that people blogged about books, and I knew straight away that it was something I would love to do- and I just had to do it.
2. Why do you love to write? 
I love to write because you can make up anything you want. I can create my own worlds, and invent my own people. I can take situations that have happened to me or that I have witnessed, and put little fragments of them in my writing.
3. Will you ever have a book published? 
Hopefully! I'm working on a novel right now- it might take a couple of years to finish, but I'm really invested in the idea!
4. What are your other hobbies besides reading and writing?
I love baking healthy treats, cycling, jogging and doing creative things.
5. If you could choose an author to meet who would it be and why? 
It would definitely be Nicola Yoon. I am in awe of her writing, I adored her book- Everything Everything. I can't wait to read her next book, The Sun is also a Star, which is out in November.
6. What is your favorite genre of books to read? 
I love reading YA books- I can relate to them on many different levels, and they really draw me in. I a, branching out into classic novels too.
7. Name three things that fascinate you? 
Letters, words and books.
8. When you first created a blog did you ever think your blog would be where it is now? 
Never. I thought I would eventually give up as no one would see my posts. I didn't give up, and the minimal page views I had for the first couple of months kept me going to where I am now.
9. How long will you keep doing blogs? 
I love blogging so much, so I think it will always be a part of my life. I can imagine owning multiple blogs in years to come on different topics.
10. Have you thought about doing a guest post every month if so would it be from the same person or a different person? 
I don't have time to do a guest post every month, as my blog schedule is packed and planned with reviews and posts that need to go up on a specific date- but I don't mind having a guest post once in a while.
11. Who are your favorite authors? 
Louise O'Neill, Lisa Heathfield and Lauren James.
12. What do you mostly write about when you're writing?
Anything that comes to mind- inspiration strikes at most mundane times. A little girl that I saw in the doctors waiting room a couple of months ago was the whole idea behind one of my poems.
13. Have you ever done a guest post on any other blogs? 
I haven't done that many, but last year I did one about labelling people as part of Siobhan Curham's True Face Project. Recently I wrote about my journey as a blogger on Siobhan's Moonlight Dreamers website, which I really enjoyed doing.
Thank you so much Georgia May for letting me interview you, it was an honor to interview with such an awesome blogger.
Georgia's Blog:
www.teenbookhoots.co.uk/

XOXO CASSIDY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest post: Kate, from LifeasKateish

Interview with LifeinKateish